12/21 MNL HND 2350 0455 JL078
12/26 HND MNL 0005 0355 JL077
Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
- DAY 01: MANILA (* / * / *)
- Depart Manila.
- DAY 02: ARRIVE TOKYO – ASAKUSA & NAKAMISE TREET – TOKYO SKY TREE – SUMIDAGAWA RIVER CRUISING – ODAIBA – MEIJI JINGU SHRINE (B / L / D)
- Arrive at Haneda International Airport then proceed to;
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple & Nakamise Street – Asakusa is the center of Tokyo’s shitamachi (literally “low city”), one of Tokyo’s districts, where an atmosphere of the Tokyo of past decades survives. Nakamise, a traditional Japanese shopping street in Asakusa that starts at Kaminarimon and leads to Sensoji Temple.
- Tokyo Sky Tree – a television broadcasting tower and landmark of Tokyo. It is the centerpiece of the Tokyo Skytree Town in the Sumida City Ward, not far away from Asakusa. (photo stop from Asakusa
- Sumidagawa River Cruising – travel in style along the Sumida River. Stroll around Hamarikyu Garden – a large, attractive landscape garden in central Tokyo. Located alongside Tokyo Bay, Hama Rikyu features seawater ponds which change level with the tides, and a teahouse on an island where visitors can rest and enjoy the scenery.
- Odaiba – a popular shopping and entertainment district on a man made island in Tokyo Bay. It originated as a set of small man made fort islands (daiba literally means “fort”), which were built towards the end of the Edo Period(1603-1868) to protect Tokyo against possible attacks from the sea and specifically in response to the gunboat diplomacy of Commodore Perry. Visit the life-sized Gundam statue.
- Meiji Jingu Shrine – s a shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken. The spacious shrine grounds offer walking paths that are great for a relaxing stroll. Shibuya scramble crossing and Hachiko.
- DAY 03: FREE DAY (B / * / *)
- Free Day.
- DAY 04: MT. FUJI (B / L / D)
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed to;
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station – rising above the clouds, is the symbol of Japan and has provided a spiritual basis for the Japanese since ancient times. This 12,380 ft high, dormant volcano is world renowned for its symmetry and serenity. Located between Yamanashi and Shizuoka, Mt. Fuji is the main attraction of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park.
- Fruit Picking activity – Fruit picking and eating is a very popular activity in Japan, a country blessed with an abundance of fruit including peaches, melons, grapes, pears, cherries, apples and strawberries. If weather is not good, we visit Oshino Hakkai Village instead – a touristy set of eight ponds in Oshino, a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region, located between Lake Kawaguchiko and Lake Yamanakako on the site of a former sixth lake that dried out several hundred years ago.
- DAY 05: TOYOSU FISH MARKET – GINZA – AKIHABARA – HANEDA AIRPORT (B / * / *)
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed to;
- Toyosu Fish Market – opened on October 11, 2018 on the man-made island of Toyosu in the Bay of Tokyo. It took over the wholesale business from the aging Tsukiji Market and provides tourists with an opportunity to observe the market action and to dine at restaurants across its large, modern premises.
- Ginza – Tokyo’s most famous upmarket shopping, dining and entertainment district, featuring numerous department stores, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, night clubs and cafes.
- Akihabara – a buzzing shopping hub famed for its electronics retailers, ranging from tiny stalls to vast department stores like Yodobashi Multimedia Akiba.
- Transfer to Haneda Airport for departure.
- DAY 06: DEPARTURE – MANILA (* / * / *)
- Arrive Manila.
- Roundtrip Airfare via Japan Airlines
- Airline Taxes
- Terminal Fee
- PH Travel Tax
- 2pcs. Check-in Baggage
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Meals and tours based on itinerary (4B, 2L, 2D)
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tipping USD $5/pax/day
- Tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during meals
- Expenses which are personal in nature
- Non-refundable booking deposit fee of $300 is required upon making a reservation.
- Rate is valid for PH passport holders. Surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
- All the documents required for visa application must be submitted 2 months before departure date
- Minimum 20 adults must travel together
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local weather condition
- Full payment upon visa release is required before ticket issuance and finalization of hotel bookings
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport valid for 6 months from the date of travel
- Visa application form
- Two (2) pcs. 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background
- Daily schedule in Japan
- PSA Birth & Marriage Certificate issued w/in 1yr
- Employment Certificate or Certificate of Business Name or SEC Registration and Business Permit
- Bank Certificate with at least 3 months bank statement
- Copy of ITR
- Addt’l requirements for students: School Certificate • School ID