Day 1: [L: TAKALBI (Grilled chicken rib and fried rice) / D: BULGOGI]
* Upon arrival at the Airport, meet and greet Tour Guide.
* Transfer to NAMI ISLAND by ferry – ‘Winter Sonata’ shooting Place.
* Transfer to PETITE FRANCE – ‘My love from the Star’ shooting place.
DAY2: [B: HOTEL / L: Local Food / D: BBQ Pork-rib]
* Visit KIMCHI SCHOOL to experience KIMCHI-making and HANBOK-wearing.
* Visit GINSENG CENTER, COSMETIC SHOP
* INSADONG ANTIQUE STREET-Seoul’s most traditional shopping street
* Then free time shopping at MYEONGDONG STREET.
DAY3: [B: HOTEL / L: Ginseng Chicken Soup / D: Korean Local Food]
* Seoul City tour to visit GWANGWAMUN SQUARE, GYEONGBOK PALACE, NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM.
* Pass by PRESIDENTIAL BLUE HOUSE.
* Enjoy Shopping at KOREAN RED PINE TREE, AMETHYST SHOWROOM
* Free shopping at HONGDAE STREET
Day4: [B: HOTEL / L: Korean Local Food]
* Visit GWANGMYEONG CAVE
* G TOWER IFEZ observatory – 33floor
* Visit CHINA TOWN and FAIRY TALE VILLAGE in Songwol-dong
‘* Transfer to Airport via Korean Food and Souvenir Shop.
Proposed Hotel :
Golden City Hotel 3* or similar
- One Way Onward Airfare via Air Asia
- One Way Return Airfare via Cebu Pacific
- Airline Taxes
- Terminal Fees
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Meals and tours based on itinerary (3B, 4L, 3D)
- 1 Souvenir
- Mineral Water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- English Speaking Guide
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- PH Travel Tax (Php 1,620)
- Tipping USD $5/pax/day
- Tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during meals
- Expenses which are personal in nature
- Passport valid for 6 months from date of travel
- Visa Application Form
- 1 pc. of passport size colored picture
- Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
- Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years
- Original Employment Certificate
- Certificate of Business Name or SEC Registrator
- Bank Certificate with at least 3 months Bank Statement
- COPY of ITR
- For Self Employed BIR FORM WITH CORRESPONDING PAYMENT RECEIPT
- FOR EMPLOYED 2316 FORM WITH CORRESPONDING COMPANY ALPHA LIST (FORM 1604 CF W/ BIR RECEIVED STAMP)
- FOR STUDENTS– Original School Certificate, Photocopy of School I.D, & Copy of Birth Certificate
- For BDO/BPI Credit Card holders, submit a copy of your Billing Statement at least for the previous months.
- Non-refundable booking deposit fee of PHP 10,000 is required upon making a reservation
- Rate is valid for PH passport holders. Surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
- All the documents required for visa application must be submitted 2 months before departure date
- Minimum 15 adults must travel together
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local weather condition
- Full payment upon visa release is required before ticket issuance and finalization of hotel bookings.
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization.