Day 1: [L: TAKALBI (Grilled chicken rib and fried rice) / D:Local Food]
* Upon arrival at the Airport, meet and greet Tour Guide.
* Transfer to NAMI ISLAND by ferry and visit Winter Sonata’s shooting Place.
* Visit PETITE FRANCE – My love From The Star shooting place
Day 2: [B:HOTEL /L: Food Court/ D: Pork BBQ]
* Enjoy SKI TOUR (including ski wear & ski equipment, ski lesson by local guide) (excluding goggles, gloves)
* Experience KIMCHI SCHOOL to experience kimchi-making and hanbok-wearing
Day3: [B: HOTEL / L: Ginseng Chicken Soup / D: Pork Bulgogi
* Seoul City tour to visit GWANGWAMUN SQUARE, GYEONGBOK PALACE, NATIONAL FOLK MUSEUM.
* Pass by PRESIDENTIAL BLUE HOUSE.
* Visit GINSENG CENTER, COSMETIC SHOP, DUTY FREE SHOP
* INSADONG ANTIQUE STREET-Seoul’s most traditional shopping street
* Next GWANGJANG TRADITIONAL MARKET –Seoul’s most traditional shopping market
Day4: [B: HOTEL]
* Whole Day Free Day
Day 5: [B: HOTEL/ L: Local Food]
* Enjoy Shopping at KOREAN RED PINE TREE SHOP, AMETHYST SHOWROOM
* Shopping at GIMPO PREMIUM OUTLET SHOPPING
*Transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport for DEP via Korean food & Souvenir Supermarket.
Proposed Hotel :
Golden City Hotel 3* or similar
- One Way Onward Airfare via Air Asia
- One Way Return Airfare via Cebu Pacific
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Meals and tours based on itinerary (4B, 4L, 3D)
- Mineral Water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- English Speaking Guide
- 20kg Baggage Allowance
- PH Travel Tax (Php 1,620)
- Tipping USD $5/pax/day
- Tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during meals
- Expenses which are personal in nature
- Passport valid for 6 months from date of travel
- Visa Application Form
- 1 pc. of passport size colored picture
- Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2)
- Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years
- Original Employment Certificate
- Certificate of Business Name or SEC Registrator
- Bank Certificate with at least 3 months Bank Statement
- COPY of ITR
* For Self Employed BIR FORM WITH CORRESPONDING PAYMENT RECEIPT
* FOR EMPLOYED 2316 FORM WITH CORRESPONDING COMPANY ALPHA LIST (FORM 1604 CF W/ BIR RECEIVED STAMP)
- For BDO/BPI Credit Card holders, submit a copy of your Billing Statement at least for the previous months.
- Non-refundable booking deposit fee of USD $200 is required upon making a reservation
- Rate is valid for PH passport holders. Surcharge may apply to foreign passport holders
- All the documents required for visa application must be submitted 2 months before departure date
- Minimum 20 adults must travel together
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local weather condition
- Full payment upon visa release is required before ticket issuance and finalization of hotel bookings.
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization.